Are you still making some of your business payments by cheque? Are there too many steps to tracking down signatures? Does your mind race over payment deadlines, discount rates or worse, cheques lost in the mail? These challenges may bring on anxiety and stress that could lead to an increased heart rate. Stress can sometimes be a good thing, however, too much stress can cause harm to your health and increase your risk of heart disease (Source: Heart and Stroke Foundation).
Reduce stress by going electronic!
Eliminate the hassles of cheque payments by maximizing the features of Telpay’s electronic payment system. In addition to paying your employees electronically with Telpay, you can pay suppliers, contractors, utilities, credit cards, government remittances and more. Join us for a webinar to learn how your business can benefit from electronic payments.
February Webinar Giveaway
February is Heart Month in Canada and in recognition, we are giving away a Fit Bit Charge 2 to promote heart health! Register and attend any Telpay webinar in February, and you’ll be entered in our giveaway! Attend more than one webinar to increase your chances to win.
- Telpay – Set up & Installation
- Payroll Direct Deposit
- Payables and Funds Transfer
- Remote Authorization Set Up
- Government Remittances
- USD Bill Payments
- International Payments
- Telpay Connect – QBO Payables
- Telpay Connect – QBO Payroll
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL WEBINARS ARE SCHEDULED IN CENTRAL TIME. Please adjust the webinar start times according to your time zone.
Giveaway Rules, Terms, and Conditions
– The Contest is open to Telpay for Business Customers and ASP Partners and Elites only. All entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
– You will receive one entry per webinar attended.
– Winner will be contacted on March 1, 2017, via the email or phone number used to register for a webinar.
– The prize is non-transferable. No substitution or cash equivalent of prize is permitted.
– See complete Contest Terms and Conditions