Telpay is pleased to be a Premier Sponsor of the 2014 Manitoba Business Summit, June 4-5 at the RBC Convention in Winnipeg. This annual conference presented by the Chartered Accountants and Certified Management Accountants of Manitoba, brings together over 400 professionals in accounting and business.
As a Premiere Sponsor, Telpay will also be an exhibitor showcasing our electronic payment system. Come meet our team and learn how your business can switch from cheques to electronic payments.
The conference will feature twelve informative technical sessions on a variety of subjects and skills critical to accounting and management fields, as well as personal and professional development. Topics will include privacy and spam legislation, the integration of social media into businesses, along with provincial and federal tax issues.
Here are the keynote speakers, who are all leaders in the business and accounting community.
- Frank O’Dea, Entrepreneur, Founder of Second Cup & Humanitarian
- Wilf Falk, Chief Statistician at the Manitoba Bureau of Statistics
- Wade Miller, President & CEO of the Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Bob Gray, Memory Expert & Founder of Memory Edge
- Vinetta Peek, President and CEO at CMA British Columbia
- David Northcott, Executive Director of Winnipeg Harvest
For credits, one day attendance is worth 6 CLPD credits and two days will equal 12 CLPD credits. Don’t miss this opportunity to see so many interesting and informative presentations! Please come visit the Telpay Booth and meet the Telpay Team.