It’s that time of year again – when most of the leaves have fallen from the trees, a distinct chill is in the air, and you’re approaching your corporate year-end. If you are dreading the accounting and bookkeeping that year-end entails, or are not sure where to start, you are not alone.
Five Tips to Prepare for Your Accounting Year-End
We’ve compiled a list of five tips to help make the process easier for you.
- Record All Transactions
- Do a Bank Reconciliation
- Review Your Financial Statements
- Check Your Accounts Receivable and Invoices
- Ensure employee and supplier information is up-to-date in Telpay
Check Employee and Supplier Information in Telpay
Periodically, but even more so when approaching year-end, check to ensure that the following information you have in your Telpay software is correct.
- Ensuring your business profile is entered correctly and completely into the software – primary user name, contact information, updated email addresses, and phone numbers, etc.
- Verifying and updating supplier information
- Verifying and updating employee information
Need help with updating your Telpay Information?
If you have any questions about your Telpay software, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Customer Care team from 7 AM CT to 5:30 PM CT, via LiveChat or call 1 (800) 665-0302. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org