Here are the top 5 questions asked by our customers in 2015.
1. Does Telpay integrate with QuickBooks Online?
- Yes, Telpay does integrate with QuickBooks Online. At the moment, we can only integrate with their payroll module. Full integration will be released in early 2016. Visit our QBO support page for more information.
2. Can I make a USD payment to one of my suppliers?
- Yes, if you have a Canadian USD bank account, you are able to send money to any business across the border. You can find all the details on setting up and processing USD payments on our support page.
3. Can I use Telpay to pay employee expenses?
- Telpay for Business has the ability to pay employee expenses as a funds transfer. Using the funds transfer payment option allows you to send money (as a bill payment) to any individual. Follow our step-by-step instruction manual for processing employee expenses.
4. Do you have online marketing material that I can provide to my clients/manager?
- We provide several product brochures that are downloaded from our support page. We are also happy to mail you any material that you require.
5. How many days lead time do my payments requires?
- Telpay offers two funding methods for both payroll and bill payments. Each funding method has its own funding timelines. Learn more about our funding options and chose the method and timeline that works best for you.